BBS RS 15″ x 7.0″ – ET25
– BBS RS038 15″ x 7.0″ – ET45 – Professionally Redrilled to 4×100.
– Freshly Polished Lips
– Powder Coated Faces – Silver w/ Powder Clear Coat.
– Powder Coated Barrels – Silver w/ Powder Clear Coat.
– Chrome Hardware.
– Genuine Red BBS Center Caps.
– Polished Genuine BBS Center Cap Nuts.
– Hardware Torqued & Wheels Sealed w/ Dow Corning 732 RTV Silicone.
– Set of 4 Wheels
– Genuine BBS 8mm Valve Stems and BBS Caps.
– Genuine BBS Hub Centric Rings.
This Factory BBS RS032 wheels come equipped on some OEM vehicles. This is an aluminium wheel with a diameter of 15″ and width of 7.0″. These BBS wheels have 4×100 pitch center diameter. The offset of this BBS rims is 25. Wheels have 60 mm center bore and will need centering rings, which are extra. These BBS RS rims may fit other cars given the specifications match above with the replacement wheel.
BBS Kraftfahrzeugtechnik AG is a high-performance automobile wheel design company headquartered in Schiltach, Germany. BBS produces wheels for motorsport, OEM, and aftermarket applications.
Parent organizations: KW Automotive, Creacorp NV
Founded: 1970, Schiltach, Germany
Headquarters: Schiltach, Germany
Founders: Heinrich Baumgartner; Klaus Brand
Key people: Jurgen Klingelmeyer (Germany); Erwin Eigel (Germany); Craig Donnelly (USA); Kenny Baynes (USA); Jesse Hemans (USA)
Number of employees: 1,200